By Bertan Kazazic
bootmod3 system update 0.10.093 is out along with the new OBD Agent. Changes include:
- Additional vehicle support
- Ability to datalog secondary DME on dual DME cars (e.g. S63tu, N63tu)
- Changes to datalogging configuration screen splitting Default and Other channels along with an Advanced tab for configuring RAM channels covering a large number of new channels across various software versions supported. "Advanced" tab isn't available outside of bm3 internal dev test cars just yet but will be open to a wider beta and public release very soon. More details to follow soon.
- Offline Mode menu item accessible while logged in to allow for easy toggle between online and offline modes while logged in
- Various minor UI updates and fixes
Number of other really cool tuning features are in the works and hoping to release them soon.
App releases to iOS App Store and Google Play store on the way!